Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help music video help?

OK guys get ready, I am going to explain this as best I can, so please bare with me.


I saw a music video, I believe on MTV2 on Sky about 5 or 6 years ago, cant actually remember.


The video is all black, and in the middle of the shot is a large ballooned puppet head, from what I recall has a massive mouth cut from one side of the face to the other side razor sharp teeth, and to my memory, resembles the little vampire out of nightmare before christmas.


http://www.cel-ebration.com/WDCC%20NIGHT...


Under the huge puppet head is a human body, draped in a black cloak gown and what seems to be floating in the air.


Ok you may be as baffled as I am right now, as I am finding the video very hard to picture as it is just a vague memory.


At the end of all the wailing and high singing, its head explodes!


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN HELP, POST ME THE NAME OF THE SONG AND ARTIST OR THE VIDEO, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT FOR YEARS!

Help music video help?
Are you sure it is not your dream at all? :))



windows installer

No comments:

Post a Comment