Friday, October 23, 2009

What do you think of this dream?

I was in this really small blue tent with my fiance... our heads were right to the top of it and you could barely move around. We kissed quick. Then I hugged him and felt his hair on my cheek and it felt like a black person's hair. I leaned back and he had turned into this black vampire who's face was like slate gray colored and his eyes looked like cat eyes but the irises were a very light blue. I tried to back up and couldn't and he opened his mouth and had scary teeth and grabbed my neck and bit me and shook his head violently like a dog trying to kill something. It happened twice... then I realized it was a dream and tried to wake up. I couldn't move or yell out. My eyes wouldn't open. I sat up but my eyes were closed and I tried to find my phone to text or call someone for help and I just could barely even move. My arms felt like lead pipes and I couldn't see and I couldn't see anything but the light coming through my eyelids. I woke up and I couldn't move for 2 minutes, paralyzed

What do you think of this dream?
that sounds really interesting....it means someone your attracted to is not who they say they are and you seem to have a strong dream world essence if the dream was that powerful...then it is important to really take heed but yes im getting a vibe from you that your very confused with love this may be an answer from a higher power....i hope everything is ok...but yyes try to talk to this Vampire if he returns in your dream ask him what he is trying to tell you..MAYBE SO! your friends there having a bad relationship it could also be a fear you have of you relationship being like theres just be careful it be alot of things im not getting anything dangerous...but needs attention
Reply:On some level, you feel a little closed in by this relationship, like you're losing your freedom. Doesn't have to be a permanent thing.



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment