Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My reacurring dream?

Ever since I was little I would always dream of a huge victorian house were vampires would go to party. They would be drinking blood and listening to dance music like the gothic kind and everything would be really dark. All the people were incraedibly beutiful and most of the time they would ignore me. In my dreams I would always be barefoot and in my pajama's as if I had just went to the party inset of sleeping. But anyway there was this spiral staircase that took up most of the house. It had a kinda thorny look to it and it was packed as i got older I would still be in my pajama's and the same thing would still be happeing but every once in a while people would ask to see if I was a vampire or not and I would show my teeth and they would always say I was still a baby. These dreams stopped for a while when I moved out of my mom's house and them about two years ago I had them again but I was my age them(16) and I was again wearing my pajama's (they were a short shirt and really short s

My reacurring dream?
You had a really tough childhood . a childhood where all your needs were ignore and squash . You felt trap b ut you did your best to get a escape which had never happen . All those unresolved issues are with you everyday even if as a adult you gain lots of independence and assurance but at least you feel better than when you were a child but your dreams are remembering you that some old wounds are not heal
Reply:u might have jus had dejavu which means a clip in your sleep that happens the next day or so, but u might be jus having dejavu coz one thing u and i both kno is dat the whole dream aint gunner *** true lol =)



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment